Andy is in the UK, so I’m a single parent. This morning Imogen had to be at her school by 7:15am so I could take Jojo in early for extra math tutoring at 7:30am and then I rushed back home to get Niamhy to school at 7:45am. Phew.
Then I discovered my girls are being bullied on the bus…back to school to talk to the assistant principal – zero tolerance from this mama…he’s a little shit, but I can be a big shit, bring it on. (the bully not the principal)
A ‘neighbor’ called the police because he didn’t like where I had parked – first offence by the way and finally Niamhy’s hamster died…
We loved you little Blanca – you will be missed.
Thank goodness supper was awesome.
Healthy Chicken Nuggets
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 1/2-inch sized pieces. In a medium bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, thyme and basil. Mix well. Put melted butter in a bowl or dish for dipping.
- Dip chicken pieces into the melted butter first, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture. Place the well-coated chicken pieces on a lightly greased cookie sheet in a single layer, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
So good the kids didn’t even ask for ketchup.